STREATHAM PARK SURGERY
Welcome to our website.
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us?
Streatham Park Surgery would like to invite you to join DoctorLink.
We have been looking at how we can improve access to Practice services; Doctor Link is our new online service where you can access advice and appointments online.
Registration is simple and you can register here:
For MITCHAM LANE Patients:-
For FRANCISCAN ROAD Patients
For all URGENT ON THE DAY APPOINTMENTS, we ask that you undertake a symptom assessment through DoctorLink.
The symptom checker will ask you a number of questions to help to identify your problem.
The outcome of your assessment will direct you to the right treatment, whether emergency care, your GP, nurse or self care.
If your outcome indicates that an appointment is required, you simply click on the request appointment link.
Once the request has been submitted, you will then be contacted by the Practice Team, to arrange an appointment within the identified timeframe (as outlined in the outcome of your symptom checker).
The information you provide will be shared with our clinical team (where appropriate) and will assist in providing robust information of your problem to the required clinical team member prior to your appointment.
You can even download the App on:-
The NHS Friends and Family Test
Here at Streatham Park Surgery we are constantly striving to improve our services and need your feedback to improve the care we provide.
Here are a selection of the feedback remarks we have received from our December 2019 Friends and Family Tests:
- Kind service
- Friendly and professional staff Courteous,well explained & promptness for the consultation
- The service received
- Being able to get appointments when I need them. Very efficient, professional, friendly. Top service.
- Because Dr Williamson is fantastic! She is very attentive and you can tell she genuinely cares. Being a medical student myself, I aspire to become a doctor like her one day - she knows the true meaning of patient centred care. She is a credit to the GP practice!
- Find it easy to book appointment.
- Got quick emergency appointment diagnosed and treated very well by the Doctor
- Telephone service is good.
- Doctor very nice she tried to help me get the right treatment and receptionist very helpful
- NHS Health Check
- Because for once a proper doctor actually understands what I'm going through struggling with mental health and also how much pain im in and the first doctors that listened to me about my pain in my arms. And said it tennis elbow. So now IV got. Degenerating lower back pain also chronic pain in legs. As w@ As well as neurovascular corns on my feet. So pleased the doctor I saw can see this. Thank you
- Majority of the time I receive great treatment from reception staff and medical team. My only issue is that it is rare I see the same doctor twice in a row which leads to a lack of rapport and no real relationship or ongoing support.
- For the service I had today.
We are introducing Patient Access to our patients.
This will allow you to
Book appointments online
View tests results
View parts of your medical records.
If you would like to register for Patient Access, please ask a member of the reception team for a registration form. Please note that you will be asked to bring in photographic ID and a bill at your current address within the last 3 months to verify your identification.
Streatham Park Surgery is now linked to the app available for apple or android phones.
By downloading the app you can
Receive Health promotion messages
Receive appointment reminders
Please click on the following link https://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-549305177 to view our current rating and download our latest inspection report.