If you take medication on a long term basis you must order your repeat prescriptions in writing. Patients using the tear off slip issued with their last prescription can either:
- Hand it in to the surgery having clearly marked the items required.
- Post it with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Fax the slip directly to the surgery.
Alternatively you can now order online either by
- Registering for Patient Access
- Request via the website by following the link at the top of the page
We now offer patient the option of electronic prescribing plesae ask your pharmacy to sign up.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. Patients using the postal service should allow longer