If you take medication on a long term basis you can order your repeat prescriptions any of following ways:
- Order your prescriptions on line by registering for Patient Access
- Order via your local pharmacy- speak to the pharmacists for further details
- Hand the tear off slip/right page of your prescription it in to the surgery having clearly marked the items required.
- Post it with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Fax the slip directly to the surgery.
Please note all prescription requests take 48hrs to process.
We now offer patients the option of electronic prescribing please ask your pharmacy to sign up.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. Patients using the postal service should allow longer