STREATHAM PARK SURGERY
Welcome to our website.
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us?
Streatham Park Surgery would like to invite you to join DoctorLink.
We have been looking at how we can improve access to Practice services; DoctorLink is our new online service where you can access advice and appointments on line.
Registration is simple and you can register here:
For Mitcham Lane Patients:-
For Franciscan Road Patients
For all urgent appointments, we ask that you undertake a symptom assessment through DoctorLink.
The symptom checker will ask you a number of questions to help to identify your problem.
The outcome of your assessment will direct you to the right treatment, whether emergency care, your GP, nurse or self care.
If your outcome indicates that an appointment is required, you simply click on the request appointment link.
Once the request has been submitted, you will then be contacted by the Practice Team, to arrange an appointment within the identified timeframe (as outlined in the outcome of your symptom checker).
The information you provide will be shared with our clinical team (where appropriate) and will assist in providing robust information of your problem to the required clinical team member prior to your appointment.
You can even download the App on:-
The NHS Friends and Family Test
Here at Streatham Park Surgery we are constantly striving to improve our services and need your feedback to improve the care we provide.
Here are a selection of the feedback remarks we have received from our October 2019 Friends and Family Tests:
- Recommended I am and always been happy for the service I receive from you!
- The doctors are very professional and provide an excellent quality of care.
- The reception service is also very good, polite and helpful yet discreet. The only issue is the high demand for appointments, but this is to be expected.Thank you Good doctors.
- Dr Jordana Williamson was very thorough and explained what actions she wanted to take and why. I feel reassured that my care was being taken seriously Because staff are friendly but professional. The downside was that the appointment wasn't on time, though it is understandable that something might have happened.
- Friendly staff Reception and doctor both really nice and helpful.
- Everything was great and the doctor was very good,helpful and nice I wish to see her always thank you.
- They are very efficient and professional. I always get an appointment and they are always helpful. The doctor we saw today was lovely she really cared for Jayden.
- Doctor Hussain was great as always, I'm very happy with the service
We are introducing Patient Access to our patients.
This will allow you to
Book appointments online
View tests results
View parts of your medical records.
If you would like to register for Patient Access, please ask a member of the reception team for a registration form. Please note that you will be asked to bring in photographic ID and a bill at your current address within the last 3 months to verify your identification.
Streatham Park Surgery is now linked to the app available for apple or android phones.
By downloading the app you can
Receive Health promotion messages
Receive appointment reminders
Please click on the following link https://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-549305177 to view our current rating and download our latest inspection report.